Welcome to your Health Score
2. Stand so you could grasp a chair back or worktop if you wobble. Fold your arms across your chest, shut your eyes and raise one leg, bending at the knee to as near a right-angle as you can manage. How long before you have to put your foot down?
3. Lean over as far as you can without bending your knees. How far can your fingertips reach?
4. How much sleep did you average over the past five nights?
5. Do you usually feel rested when you wake up in the morning?
6. How many servings of vegetables did you have yesterday?
7. When was the last time you had a pleasant conversation with a friend?
8. How much of your free time yesterday did you spend in a chair or on a couch, watching television, using a computer, reading, talking or just passing the time?
9. Over the past seven days, have you spent more than 4 hours outdoors?
10. The last time you were in a public building or shopping centre and had to go up or down one or two floors, did you take the stairs, escalator or lift?
11. If you took a poll among your friends or co-workers, how would they rate your attitude of late?
12. Did you floss your teeth yesterday?
13. The last time you flossed, did your gums bleed?
14. Think a moment about the state of your overall health. How would you rate it?
15. Think about this past weekend. Were there things you wanted to do but couldn’t or didn’t because of physical or health-related limitations?
16. Think over the past week. Did you have any lapses in memory that you found annoying or troubling?
17. When you woke up this morning, were you in a good mood?
18. Over the past three days, did you engage in a hobby or activity that you really enjoy, such as cooking, hiking or attending a class?
19. Do you have a person you could talk to tonight about your personal problems, concerns or hopes?
20. Over the past week, how much exposure did you have to cigarette smoke, car exhaust fumes, fertilisers or insecticides?
21. Have you had a cholesterol test?
22. Over the past seven days, how many times have you eaten fish/seafood?
23. Over the past three days, have you prayed, meditated or engaged in any form of deliberate relaxation?
24. As you are reading this question, do you have a cold, a headache or any other noticeable pain, symptom or health condition?
25. How many fizzy or other pre-sweetened drinks did you have yesterday?
26. Over the past two days, how long would you say you felt totally relaxed?
27. Did you eat breakfast this morning?
28. If a stranger did something very rude to you this morning, would you be angry and still talking about it tonight?
29. Sit in a strong, stable, armless chair. Hold the chair with each hand right next to your hips. Can you lift your body off the chair with just your arms?
30. As you read this, do you have a glass of water within arm’s reach?
31. Since yesterday morning, how many servings of raw fruit have you eaten?
32. Stand up and sit down rapidly, seven times. How difficult was that?
33. When was the last time you washed your hands?
34. The last time you became really frustrated, what did you do?
35. Can you take your own pulse